Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just an Update

I am ok. Still dealing with this weight loss. I know I am eating right. I know I am losing weight but I still get desperate. I know I didn't gain this weight in 3 months so I am not going to lose it just as fast. My clothes tell me I am losing it so I'll go with that.

Life? Well, work is stagnant. Not work, work, but my feeling about it. I feel like it's time to move on. I have applied for other positions within my Department but in different Office. I'll see how that goes. The office I am at is great. It takes me 30 minutes to get there instead of the 1.5 hours it took me before. I just can't believe how crazy I was to drive the freaking 96 miles to work. To think I contemplated putting in for a promotion there again. I must be desperate!

School? Yes, I am planning on going back to school. I want to enter ITT and get my bachelor's degree in ITS and an associate in Web design. I really need to learn that shit or I am going to be left way behind in the electronic race of ours. My job will pay for part of my school so I am looking forward to studying again. I'll have to see how I can accomplish this financially.

No comments: