Sunday, July 29, 2007

Vacation























Picture one, the ocean from Mission Beach, San Diego, CA. Picture two, my daughter and son are running for some water. We buried my son up to his neck in sand. This was his first time to the beach. He had a blast, but hated the cold air!

Picture three is a picture of a shark that is at the Scripps Aquarium, La Jolla, CA. The last picture is taken from our hotel room. We were on the 11th floor.

All in all, I would say the vacation was relaxing. Have you ever gone on vacation and had time constraints? By time constraints I mean, having to be somewhere by a certain time. We didn't go to any theme parks this year. A few years back we went to Sea World. Talk about rushing having to get to shows. That is what I am talking about when I say constraints.

Well, this time around we just did the beach, aquarium and Sea Port Village. Everything we did was done at our pace and not by some set time a show was going to start. It was nice and upon coming home, I didn't need a vacation from my vacation.

No comments: