Sunday, August 5, 2007

Invisible Shield

I purchased the invisible shield form the Treonauts Shop @ http://www.treonauts.com/

This is my favorite shop for my Treo 700P.

When I received the package, I was flummoxed by the contents. I was expecting a sheath that I would have to put my Treo through. Instead, I got a.....puzzle. You know those little stickers that you have put on your kids toys after x-mas? Yeah, that's what it was. Well, I opened the package and now I had to decipher where each piece was supposed to go. The shield did not come with pictures so it was a little amusing.

I had to carefully put each piece where it belonged. Remember those stickers after x-mas? Well, if you don't follow the ridges carefully, you get a crinkle. Luckily all I had to do was peel of the shield, add water that came with the package, and re-try.

The shield was not what I expected it to be as in design. However, I do like its performance. My Treo doesn't feel so....slippery anymore. My phone does feel safer in my hand.

The shield is supposed to protect your phone from a fall. That is one feature that I will not test on purpose! From a fall I am saying, scratches, dents, etc. The shield also comes with a screen protector and a lifetime warranty.

The screen protector feels better than the old one I had. I don't have to press as hard on the screen to get it to respond.

All in all, I am happy with the feel of the product. However, I would like to see instructions on where each piece of the shield goes instead of having to "guess" for myself.

No comments: