Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fantasy Football

As everyone knows, football began on Thursday with the Colts romping the Saints.

Here we are three days later with the first day of football, Sunday. I am trying to watch two games at once, via my PIP. I don't have any fancy NFL package since it is not available through my cable provider.

But, something different about this year. I am enrolled in a fantasy football legue with some co-workers. Well, instead of really enjoying the game, I am flipping between two channels and at the same time watching my laptop, all from the comfort of my couch.

Yup, FantasyCast by ESPN. I am watching my Fantasy Team, as they trott around the league. Its pretty interesting trying to keep an eye on everything that is going on, so, I am probably going to get an epileptic shock from all the screen jumps.

Well, to all, enjoy the season and good luck with your Fantasy Football Team.

No comments: